AU

nata-mama
Posted on Nov 21, 2021
TONIC THAT EXCELLENTLY CODES EXPANDED PORES AND INFLAMMATIONS

Auto-translated from Russian

I don't really like autumn, because it is at this time of the year that all my skin problems are aggravated. It is so imperfect, since there are always any inflammations, but something incredible begins in the fall ... Therefore, funds are needed that will help with this. Recently discovered the cosmetics brand Artnaturals. The funds of this brand are interesting in that they have high-intensity formulas and narrowly targeted action. I chose Witch Hazel and Jojoba Oil Facial Toner. The tonic came in a heavy glass bottle. It is a transparent liquid with a texture reminiscent of water. The fragrance is light, barely perceptible. It is not felt at all until you bring the cotton pad close to your nose. The composition of the tonic is very rich in various useful components for our skin: witch hazel water, blueberry fruit extract, sugar cane and sugar maple extract, orange and lemon fruit extracts, extracts of grape seeds and aloe vera leaves, jojoba seed oil. Contains no SLS / SLES, parabens, colorants or fragrances. Directions for use: Applied to the face and neck after washing with a cotton pad in the morning and evening. As a result, after a week I noticed that the redness had noticeably decreased, the inflammation had dried up, and the post-acne lightened. In the T-zone, it is noticeable that the pores have become cleaner and slightly narrowed. The skin tone itself has become lighter and more even. I am very pleased with the result, I recommend trying this tonic if you are worried about enlarged pores, blackheads and inflammation. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

b2bd12f8-0a05-4f45-8d4f-3f735b6388a5
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Toner with jojoba oil extracts suitable for all skin types, free of parabens, nourishes the skin, purifies pores, with aloe vera and citrus extracts, soothes redness, reduces inflammation and excess oils. Under trial

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I used it, but not on a daily basis, I expected it like rose water, but it is different from it, I caused a burning sensation and irritation on the face, the only advantage that I liked is that it sprays what needs to be put on cotton, but I spray it directly on the face and then wipe with cotton, I also noticed when I wash my face I feel a burning sensation in Eyes because of this product.

45a5383c-c47c-4dcd-a160-b8b0fc8ff135
Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Frankly, girls, this product is terrible, you will not regret it. I noticed the difference in those who used it, but the most important thing is to keep it and see the great result, give me a like, I want to try the feeling 🧍🏻 ♀️ 💗💗

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very comfortable shape. I usually use it in the morning. Skin is really happy

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The products of this company are very pleasant and delicate and a nice product for normal skin

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

After spraying, there is a cool feeling of d mint, it may be the first time to use

Posted on Apr 1, 2022