AU

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

What an amazing product. First of all, the quality is this Nattokinase is the best. I have been using Nattovena for 4 years. It’s cleansing and anti inflammatory properties are just some of the benefits that the ingredients of this outstanding product offers. It’s package is very informative. I use the 180 count caps-it’s a good size bottle. My dosage is 2 caps per day for maintenance. The capsules are easy to swallow and it has no taste or smell. The overall benefits are totally worth it’s value. Highly recommend it!!

e1b0cc0f-e9d9-445c-b011-476c7ed817dc
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My husband had a blood clot in the leg and the western medicine blood thinners even though they helped from initial pain they were not clearing the clot. In a few days after starting taking this the blood clot dissolved. He was supposed to be on blood thinners for the rest of his life as this was his second blood clot but he just takes this and goes for regular blood checks. His bloodwork is perfect and doctors don't believe this is done by only taking nattokinase. Also this one has least additives I have found

Good product with no fillers which is great. I use it to help with inflammation, 2 a day on an empty stomach. Many of my articular aches and pains have almost completely disappeared already. I've also noticed I don't have a blocked nose anymore, which is something that I used to have sometimes. Will try using more often for better results.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I was taking a different brand recommended by my naturopathic doctor that is twice as expensive and has half the FUs per capsule as this product. My doc likes the other brand because there are no additional ingredients. This product fits the bill and my budget. I can’t even tell that I switched brands.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This is my first order of this and with iherb. I bought this brand as its a higher dosage than others, with more tablets per bottle so better value for money, with no fillers, and it's known for its great cardiac and anti inflammatory benefits. My first experience with iherb was excellent, I'm in New Zealand and I wasn't sure about shipping times and reliability, I got the product within a week, I was very impressed and have recommended iherb to my friends and family, I will be a regular customer now!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Gives me peace of mind for arterial health, atherosclerotic markers (due to get bloods soon so will see results ) and has really helped getting my blood pressure into a healthier range. If I do not take it, it shows! Do not take with aspirin or other thinners, bruising too easily

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

This is a great quality product with no nasty ingredients. It is a good blood cleansing enzyme and help to maintain normal heart health. It is also works well as an anti-inflammatory. I am having good results from taking 1 capsule a day, with more energy and less inflammation

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Product has definitely improved venous insufficiency in both of my lower legs/feet. Look forward to ultrasound of both lower leg areas in a month to see what is going on and how the Nattokinasse has impacted a potentially life threatening situation. I take 6 capsules a day split into 3 separate doses of 8000 fu each dosing time. 8000 fu 1hr before breakfast/1hr before lunch & 1 hr before dinner. All I can attest to is the visual/feel efficacy of Arthur Andrew Medical Nattokinnase for me,which in my evaluation has been excellent so far...

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Third order within 2 weeks cause family members try and feel it's really good,it's cheaper than most of the online platform and will definitely buy it from iherd when needed.

e062216c-7179-43e2-a725-4c238cce763f