AU

Posted on Dec 27, 2021
Tastes great

Not sweet - love there is no sugar in it. You can taste the pecans and cashews, and I'm grateful they are non gmo and organic. I added a pinch of Redmond's salt to round out the flavor. I just eat a spoonful when I need a quit hit of protein and fat. Very good, though a little pricey. But I do understand that you have to pay for quality!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good ! This Fresh Delicious Tasty All Raw Goody Is So Mild And Subtile Good ! With A Hint Of Crunch ! All Awesome Good ! No Salt Or Sugar ? Clean ? Baby Food ? Maybe ! A Jar Or Two A Day For Real Beautiful Skin, Curves, And Crystal Clear Eyes ! Say For 30+ Days ! Thanks iHerb! Try And Spread Out Over The Day ! Pace Yourself ! A Couple Tablespoons Olive Oil For Easier Spreading ! For More Awesome Taste Too ! Hurt Not The Oil Or Wine ! All Good !

I'm a huge nut butter fan and eat it it almost every single day. I have been researching ingredients more and find Artisana to have the most solid products on the market or close to it. I had been purchasing another popular and expensive cashew butter for months only to find it was cashew butter in sunflower oil. Everything I've read says that these added oils can be harmful to our heal so I try to avoid them now. I like that Artisana uses safe omega 3 rich oils like walnut! These are VERY pricy for the amount you get, but rest assured when eaten in the right serving it can last you many uses and be worth it. Also keep in mind they have a lot of quality certifications!

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

First off, no added oils. Just cashews and pecans. It is a small jar, but amazing how far it spreads, but on how long it will last, and how smoothly it spreads on bread. It is rather expensive, granted, but to have these cashews and pecans in buttery form with no added oils was enough for me to make the purchase. It is easy to find the benefit of both pecans and cashews online, and they are many. And organic too! Nut butter is the way to go in my opinion. Yes, chewing nuts certainly is a real pleasure, but I feel you get much more the nutritional value when they are in butter form. I will pay the current price, but perhaps not if there is a price raise. However; I do consider these nuts both together, with no added oil, the caviar of nut butters

Mickiann
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is a beautiful nut butter, made of raw organic pecans, & raw organic cashews. The raw nuts have a natural sweetness that make this the perfect snack if you are on a low-cab eating plan and you are dying for a hit of yum! Great value for money because as rich as this product is, a little goes along way.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This clean, pure ingredient nut butter is a new fave. Great pecan taste shines through in a super-spreadable consistency perfect to use straight from the jar. Serve it on anything! Great quality in quality glass packaging.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is out favorite brand of nut butters. The quality is consistently excellent & made with healthy ingredients. Only wish it came in a larger size!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is as delicious as the other brand of pecan butter I bought but this one is easier to spread as it doesn't need to be refrigerated, as the other Artisana spreads. I sometimes spoon it out and eat it as is. Yummy!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Me and my son love it. Tastes good. We used it for tasting to rule out allergies when my son was 6 months old, now he's 2 years old and still likes it.