AU

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The scent of this is amazing, and the size and the package are perfect for using the oil in a diffuser or in making blends. The Balsam Fir Needles makes a great room deodorizer - it makes the room smell like a forest. Natural and soothing, it is a great essential oil.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Package was sufficiently put together, no spills or smell. I got this because I make my own chest rub. Add a couple drops to coconut oil and rub it on your chest and the bottoms of your feet and you're good to go! I also use it with my essential oil diffuser in my kids room, but again only a couple drops because of how potent it is. The bottle has a safe cap on which I really appreciate! The scent is soothing, promotes sleep and benefits with any anti-inflammatory needs.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Love the smell of this, it reminds me of a Christmas tree or walking through the forest. I highly recommend this for candle making or in an oil diffuser. You'll love the scent of this essential oil. I feel like it helps me relax and de stress. at night.

This oil is so useful - it was actually used in the field during the American civil war as a breath freshener and toothpaste alternative! It’s wonderful for colds and sinus, is anti inflammatory, repels insects and purifies the air. A great all rounder oil for diffusing in the winter months. Most importantly their brand is superb quality.

745c053d-3ee4-4d23-9f6b-f139c5d7cb56
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Love the smell of this product. Clear liquid, thin consistency. Has a very sweet, balsamic scent, subtle "coniferous" (not overpowering). I used this one as a base-note in a blend that I used for bath salts. Very uplifting. Good quality essential oil.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Makes the house smell fresh and like you're in the woods a bit. It's not as pungent as Euchalyptus or Pine, but close. Smells pretty natural and accurate to me.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Wow, I like the smell, it feels so natural. Good concentration, just a few drops to get the effect. Also I can feel that it opens a breath, makes it deeper and smoother. So it's not just nice smell but also healthy. Cool.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Scent a bit sweet. i usually use it with PINE oil together before my meditation. Feel so natural and you will feel like in a forest. LOVE it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Refreshing! My first time to buy fir oil, so I was not familiar with other fir oil. The scent is uplifting and is out of my expectation. I love it so much and I have used it for breathing in for respiratory problem Like this if you find it helpful!

e2eef719-ff38-4f1f-83e3-8084432d8d33
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Nice warming forest or woods scent. I use it in a bath, especially in winter months when my body feels cold and achy. This helps. Only reason not a five is it is relatively costly.