AU

Goldie
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Refreshing

I use a couple of drops of this cypress oil in my non toxic laundry detergent when washing with a couple of drops of lavender and ylang ylang it smells amazing and clean, also keeps insects away! I also mix this in my alcohol spray for cleaning my kitchen countertops it gives a beautiful shine and leaves the room smelling amazing. I couldn’t live without essential oils and if you haven’t tried cypress try it you will not be disappointed. This is my new favorite.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I had a real Cypress tree, this scent is woodsy rather than fruity. The Cypress leaves are citrusy, when you rub them, they smell like lime! This essential oil is not that scent. It smells like the wood itself. The aroma is very realistic. When I use this in any blend, it makes me feel like walking in the woods! * Quality is superb! It doesn't grease my oil diffuser which is a great point when it comes to cleaning. * It came without a packaging box or something, but the bottle was sealed very well and I received it with no drainage. * For aromatherapy, this oil helps you breathe easier, relax, and feel mentally purer and more focused. Here is a diffuser blend I like: 4 drops Cypress, 3 drops vetiver, 3 drops fir or frankincense, & 2 drops juniper berry or bergamot. If this was helpful, please help me by clicking the thumbs up. I'd really appreciate it.

Good for circulation , I use it for varicose vein with carrier oil ! Sometimes I mix it with grapefruit oil too for circulation ! Like this if you find it helpful to use for circulation or other usage!

67ff489f-a61a-46dd-b3df-e12d589ec721
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on May 16, 2022

The scent is very overwhelming at first but it goes away. The quality of this item is amazing. I got the small size and I’m using it all up because it’s good. It soothing to smell the fragrance I have to admit. Even though it’s too much. It feels good on the skin. I use it for the varicose and spidery veins that I have on my thighs. I do use a carrier oil to dilute the essential oil. The packaging is cute and simple. A little hard to open it though but it’s okay.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Another good Oil from the coniferous trees. Very versatile in its uses from aromatheraphy to massages. Blends well with othee earthy scents from the forest like Juniper and Cedarwood. May be used to make perfume and also as massage oils. All in all a very versatile oil that has many uses. Recoemmended.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

b7f57d2f-1dad-43a2-ba7d-cae160ed04dc
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Fantastic, fresh aroma. Calming, Relaxing, Refreshing. Reminds me of a blend of Tea tree, Pine, Mint, Cedarwood and Fir Balsam. I will try using this as help for circulation.

46a9e463-40a6-433d-b549-ca39076ccf7f
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Like walking in a forest in Oregon. It is grounding for me. Add some lemon or grapefruit oil to add a fresher element. Fantastic in baths. Reminds me of hinoki in Japan. I made a deo using cypress grapefruit n Rosemary. Perfectly detoxes such that it alters my sweat composition surprisingly

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Aromatic and refreshing, it helps to relaxed and soothe my tired legs. add few drops on cconut oil or grape seed oil for an amazing relief of body pain. Very nice product

652dc4ea-5604-4f6d-9278-d86e57b38e60