AU

Based on 1,690 Ratings
1,163
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,222

For such a reasonable price, this body oil is absolutely divine. It smells great - just fresh and natural, not artificial. Instead of using body lotions, I just apply some of this onto damp arms and legs right after I step out of the shower or bath and towel off. It's a great product!

Scent: None of that overly sweet and chemical scent. It also smells like a cup of freshly brewed tea which is a plus for me. Quality: Absorbs quickly into the skin. It's definitely moisturizing without that really greasy oily feel. My skin looks supple and nourished. Storage: Cool, dry area away from the sunlight. Preferably in a plastic bag to avoid the oil mess. Packaging: Great. Straightforward bottle and lid. Easy to use. Appreciate the size, it's not a small itty-bitty bottle. Sensitivity: My husband has sensitive skin and so far there has been no such issues at all. Benefit: QT with my husband when he massages me with this!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,227

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Has an amazing scent - makes you feel like you are at a spa . Has become a at home massage staple. I use a few drops for a back massage which is more than enough. I have sensitive skin and it doesnt irritate me at all and leaves my skin nourished and moisturized.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The scent of this body oil give off a very good fragrance. Its use is simple, just apply gently and generously on the skin. The composition of the oil contains 3 different type of lavender oil, it helps to moisturize and provide nourishment to the skin. The 8 oz package is a sufficient large size for a longer usage.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Unlike dry oils, this oil has thicker consistency which gives it nice spreadability and feel of heavier moisturizing. A little of it goes a long way. Fragrance is pleasant, but not overpowering. I layer my moisturizer on top of it after showering to give my skin extra hydration. Larger size bottle is a great value option.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This product is true Lavender Scent, not fake, like some. The oil is lovely and clean. A little bit, goes a long way! This product is delightful. Packaging was great. Really good value for money the sizing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I will definitely be purchasing more. I rub it into my temples, (just a small amount needed) and my forehead if I have a migraine. It works wonders and helps alot. I find at night it helps me relax and sleep soundly too. It smells DIVINE! I love lavender and this oil smells true to the lavender scent. Its like rubbing the lavender flower on your fingers, it smells so identical. 'FINALLY', a Lavender Oil product that actually works and smells amazing! Superior Product - LOVE THIS PRODUCT!