AU

Posted on May 3, 2022

This bubble bath has a very nice scent. Ideal to use in the evenings as part of a bedtime routine. Good quality liquid which you don’t need a lot for use. Lavender has many health benefits and this bubble bath is gentle on the skin and very relaxing. Good bottle size too.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I am very happy with this bubble bath product which I add to my bath water most days. It has a lovely, relaxing lavender scent and the bubbles feel soothing on my skin and keep me soaking in the tub for longer than is probably necessary. The product is reasonably priced for the quality, quantity and the small amount of buble bath required to be added to the bath to create the lovely foaming bubbles.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I really like that this product is really economical: you need only 1 or 2 tablespoon for whole bath! It gives a lot of bubbles when you pour it into running water. And I really like the smell - it smell like a fresh lavender and maybe like dried lavender. I don’t feel anything sweet in this scent, it’s not chemical, it’s scent really natural. And it relax you after long and difficult workdays! Now I want to try other scents.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I love this bubble bath!!! The smell is light, but very nice. I just use a little and get tons of suds. I add it to my epsom salt bath and it is just a very pleasant experience! I buy extra bottles so I never am without this beautiful product.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is a beautiful relaxing bubble bath and it really bubbles. The scent is nice and not overwelming. It is easy to use and I will buy it again

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is my favorite bath product. I’ve used it for years. It makes lots of bubbles and the fragrance is truly lavender. It leaves my skin soft and slightly fragrant. It’s the best!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Ugghhh this smell💕 I love it and it leaves my skin so smooth. You just need a small amount and it has a lot of bubbles

Posted on Jun 2, 2021

I can't live without this bath product. It doesn't get as sudsy as I hope for but it is understandable considering the ingredients are 100% natural. I also enjoy the aroma because of how long lasting it is and leaves a subtle fragrance on your skin after bathing.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Bobbles are lovely and my kids love it Feels good on the skin and smells great