AU

ENFP
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Good size! You get a lot more in the package than I thought! I have a large tub, so I use two of these, but that's a perfect amount. In a traditional bathtub, one pack would definitely be enough. I absolutely love that there's NO chemicals in this product, and that it has zero artificial fragrance. I can safely use this without getting a UTI. The scent is also lovely.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I haven't used this bath salts yet but I hope I will enjoy them and I hope it has a high quality and a good scent. packaging looks small for me it looks like a one time use. hope I will benefit from it because I love bath salts I love to put them in a bath and just relax.

I bought this for my husband, he loved the smell of it and how soft his skin felt afterwards. I love products like this that encourage men to take care of themselves. it's not just a scent men will love, women will like it too. it's very natural smelling and the smell actually lingered in the bathroom a few days after he used it.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love a mineral bath to ease aches and pains, and the essential oils used make Aura Cacia the best for bath additives. I like to make my own bombs and salts but the convenience of these packets make them an inexpensive way to jazz up your bath in the healthiest way Cedarwood is a particularly attractive scent to me as in my first job i had to deal with a fallen 200 year old western ceder in ireland.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Tried this today. I think I put about 1/4 in the bath. At first I was like oh wow this is waaayy too strong. The smell was very present to say the least. But while in the bath it was actually very nice and I enjoyed it. I have been smelling like a tree ever since haha!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I found it to be very soothing and beneficial for the skin. However, the fragrance was a little too strong for me, so I would not repeat this particular one. For your reference, I'm a highly sensitive person, so I am quite particular about smells. The bath itself felt really good though.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I simply love the smell of cedarwood, so i figured this might be perfect for me. As a bath additive its ok (in terms of feel and interaction with your skin) , but the scent is not very strong. If you like (very?) subtle scents in your bath than this might work for you. I still prefer using a humidifier with a few drops of essential cedar wood oil for a nice scent during my bath (also cheaper once you have a humidifier)

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I am buying everything for the bath which smells or bubbles (this one doesn’t bubble). this one has a very fragile paper cover and on a way to me it was spread all over my order. however, smells great! might be a bit too heavy smell for the summer

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great smell. I don’t have bath tub, so I used to sunk my feet. Smell nice, but I will try another scent. Great composition and quality. I didn’t like the package, it’s hard to open. I really like the fact that is natural essential oil.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Powerful cedarwood scent. emptied an entire bag into the bath and it smelled amazing even after i finished. not coloured, no foaming or anything. just amazing smell.