AU

Posted on May 13, 2022
2027

The foam is not much, but still enough to prefer this type of salts. Great eucalyptus aroma with light citrus notes. This is my favorite scent. Removes stress, calms and relaxes. I like that it is convenient to use, in individual packages, measured for one bath. Excellent composition, natural. After such a bath it is easier to fall asleep.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have a child that loves the effects of bubble baths and bath bombs but suffers from eczema. It did not hurt my child’s skin and was very relaxing, not to mention it made the bath smell great!

9bd3613b-2b7d-4526-961b-cc3e28074da0

It’s not a strong eucalyptus scent and even more to citrusy, smell so good. Not giving hot sensation on eyes or skin, my kids love it. I can use it more than once!

c883d20b-0cef-4a38-88d1-a6e04058b909
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

this are good pleasant eucalyptus scent . you can use it maximum 2 times. The quality of the product is great for real, but so pricy. just to make bath for my kids during month I need 15 of those as I around 60/70$ that's a lot .. way more to than just a treat. I pass

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is such an awesome product for when your little ones feel a bit stuffy. This helped my sons stuffy nose and cleared out sinuses.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the scent is amazing.. Will continue to use and enjoy the benefits of this gentle product especially for sensitive skin. small size package but the quality makes up for it.

Posted on May 30, 2022

The scent is really pleasant. I love this brand products and this foam bath are really good, eucalyptus haves a good smell and good breathing experience

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My son has had a cold and this has really helped to break things down to allow him to have a good sleep. Plus it was great for His skin😉. I will be stocking up to on more for winter 10/10

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Smells very nice and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it as a bath soak when I have sore muscles. I find it very beneficial. The package size is small and stores well.