AU

Posted on May 3, 2022

Nice forest smell, I like it but I suppose it's not like lemongrass or mint that everyone loves, some people may find the smell unpleasant(not me, I like it). Also, I can feel how my breath got deeply at the moment I put few drops in diffuser. Didn't know it has such effect, feels healthy since it breath opening.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I love this oil. Pine has such amazing chemical components and a wonderful viral protector. I put a few drops on my face nappy that I am forced to wear in the community!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Super nice organic Pine oil, can’t stop smelling it ☺️ Very nice in aroma diffuser or even on wooden cup pad, makes air clean and nice. Recommended!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I've been using essential oils for many years and have purchased from many companies. Organic essential oils from Aura Cassia are high quality and have beautiful clean smells. I highly recommend organic essential oils from this company.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

dont believe people who wrote negative comments, it is great smells good. Not everyone likes the same food. Also with smell. that's it. it gives extra prana cheers

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

The bottle came so well wrapped and no chance of leaking in transport. Definitely special care taken with fragile items. I add this pine scent to my diffuser along with cinnamon and orange for a Christmas scent to fill my home.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I am avid user of essential oils as I make all my own products. I usually buy them locally but as I was ordering other things I decided to get this. I have studied Aromatherapy so know my oils. This is very good!!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Smells amazing great for diffusing in the house to smell like a forest!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Smells nice, I use it with some crystals by my bed and it helps me sleep. Feel like a refreshing winter forest

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I love this organic pine oil.It is magic.Like walking in a forest. Very much an earthy smell.