AU

Based on 1,828 Ratings
1,316
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Very high quality product, big size, great scent, easy to use and to apply on the skin. Usually I’m buying this kind of essential oils for massages, my husband have sensitive skin and he really liked it. I sometimes using it after the shower as moisturizer. Really recommend this product!!!

8557633c-dafd-4177-a523-1388e63817e2

This oil is quickly adsorbed by my skin and has no smell! This oil is perfect for mixing with essential oils to make massage oils or hair oils. Be careful, it can worsen acne in some cases. For me I use the oil to remove sunscreen and make up but always wash it off with the cleanser. It leaves the skin moisturized and smooth and I love to use it on my nails as well. Be careful not to drink it, some apricot kernels can be toxic, they should disclose this information in the package. The package looks like glass in the picture but it’s actually plastic, so it might degrade overtime.

7a4e3656-764b-43bc-b138-30f6f1b052ca
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I love this product and how it sits on my skin. Very rich in nourishment and has a slightly nutty scent. i am on my first bottle and i hope it will last long . i use it as the last step in my skincare routine at night or i combine it with my lotion to seal in the moisture. will definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I love this 5 years ago i made an oild blend ( avocado, peach, apricot, rosehip, vitamin e oils) and it made my hair lashes and brows grow beautifully.. i still am using this blend and sometimes i add a few drops of essential oils ir argan/almond oil and it works amazingly well for me

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great quality oil for massage therapists. I enjoy the mild scent as it is great when mixed with other essential oils for relaxing tired and aching muscles. I have found this oil to be gentle on sensitive skin, as it's also nourishing and moisturizing on dry and damaged skin. Decent sized bottle at a great price.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Top quality oil! It doesn't feel oily on the skin and is absorbed quickly. I mix it with some wheat germ oil, some grapeseed oil, and beeswax to make a balm for my hands after climbing or being at the gym. Works like wonders to calm and heal up the hands!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this oil is is great for shaving. Is makes my skin so smooth but leaves no residue. It is slightly scented but it is earthly so it’s not bad. My skin is not sensitive to it at all. I use it for my armpits and my lady bits.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I believe this brands oils are cold pressed. That is mainly why I bought this. Has no smell and is great for skin. I've been using apricot oil for over a year and it made my skin soft and lightened my knees and elbows. It even reduced the look of my stretch marks.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I trust this brand. Lightly scented. Great carrier oil for blending with many different essential oils. Good price and great quality. Packaged well. Great benefits for skin.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I use this oil for soap and face cream making . It is essential oil for improving my skin health. It moisturizes and nourishes my skin. I will order it again.