AU

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Good

It softs and hydrates skin very well, has wonderful scent, but sometimes after puting it on body I feel biting cold effect, something similar like after tiger balsam, but cold, very refreshing. If someone likes this effect, it is ok, for me it is a little too specific

591b5081-d7ed-4546-b598-706cdfb5e6fe
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love the scent, the sensation of moisture and how it leaves my skin. It's a light cream texture and like using it on my daily routine.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

my hands love this lotion for the moisture...but my nose loves this lotion for the smell...when it comes to aromatherapy...peppermint is the ultimate stress reliever:)

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love the minty scent and cooling sensation of this lotion. The ingredients are clean and the quality and texture are great. It's my favorite way to moisturize during the hot summer season - works nicely as a cooling lotion for a foot massage!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Gorgeous peppermint scent, great tingling feeling on the skin, absorbs well, great light body lotion for summer

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This smells amazing! So minty and fresh! Works great and really helps with my dry skin this winter!

Posted on May 23, 2022

A good hydrating lotion but the peppermint is a bit too strong for me. Might be OK for someone else.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good quality body cream! The cream is not oily, it absorbs completely. I use it frequently. It is suitable for all ages.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022