AU

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
‏advice نصيحة مهمه

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Amazing shampoo. Nice scent, great quality that comes in a nice package with size of 946ml that is suitable for use by all different age group. Its does clean the scalp and hair very well. It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your hair. To top it all. It is very affordable

e254ab71-5fb0-4e65-b95c-9c7e2a6844d9
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have a sensitive scalp with dandruff outbreaks if the shampoo is too harsh or if I use dry shampoo. The base of the shampoo is Aloe Vera juice, maybe that is the reason why this shampoo is so good.

a64db033-d468-4989-a02d-d45dff921b3b
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

love the scent and hair smells nice after. very gentle, however it wont get rid of harsh smells that got stuck in your hair like cigarettes, barbeque, gasoline etc', so need to apply twice. naught this shampoo because i have an itchy and bumpy scalp. I have been using the product for a little while and my scalp is less itchy, but I still have bumps. so far so good.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

love the scent and hair smells nice after. very gentle, however it wont get rid of harsh smells that got stuck in your hair like cigarettes, barbeque, gasoline etc', so need to apply twice. nought this shampoo because i have an itchy and bumpy scalp. i have been using the prodoct for a little while and my scalp is less itchy, but i still have bumps. so far so good.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have been using this shampoo for several years and bought it locally in a smaller size so I was thrilled to find a much larger size at iHerb. The shampoo is sudsy so you don't have to use a lot, and the tea tree really sooths my itchy scalp. This shampoo cleans your hair without dryness

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great size for this price work great on fine hair scent is mild not too strong and good thing is doesn’t make scalp oily. It gently cleanse and moisturize your hair without leaving it oily. Size is good enough which last long time. Above all if you have sensitive hair must try.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

One of the reasons I bought this product is because I wanna get rid of my dandruff. Due to toxic ingredients of other shampoos and warm water when showering - I developed dandruff and gross to say, it's really itchy. Upon major research, I've found out that tea tree also helps in eliminating dandruff. So, I tried this product from Avalon Organics. Glad I bought this though! The tea tree ingredient is indeed effective. The shampoo lathers so well and completely cleans my hair and scalp. My scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky; And hasn't been since that first use. My hair isn't stringy and straw like either, it's soft and manageable. I'm in love.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love this product. I was looking for a shampoo that left my scalp feeling refreshed, and this is it. I only use it as scalp shampoo - I have long wavy hair and I use a regular conditioning shampoo on the length. I love the clean feel I get and it smells wonderful! I will be buying again.