AU

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
good for larger areas

i liked this for my chin area and forehead. i love the dot stickers but sometimes i end up using A LOT and this is easier to put on problem areas. would purchase again! it says it's perforated but it's not- you'll need to cut the strips in half with a scissor.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

These patches are good for those cluster acne that you get sometimes or those that just line up. Its true to size. No issues in packaging. Cant wait to test it but at the same time don’t want more breakouts😅

808e0fc0-649b-498a-8ca1-a517e70e0af3
be49dd33-0209-4f9d-9c63-a05d19797d4a
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Very good product and the fact the patches are large makes it easy to cut the exact size for each use. A pity the price is rather high

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great for those larger area breakouts. Helps to keep me from picking and damaging my skin. Smoothing effect. I have sensitive skin and these do not cause irritation.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I do like the patches; nevertheless you have to be careful when applying as they are too elastic. If you put them while stretch, they tend to fall out easier

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Oh how i love these. Size are perfect for night time use. Use those when my face is more congested

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love it. I used to buy the XL but these are better. Good size, works great. Highly recomended

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good for cheeks and large areas of space but does not absorb as much as other brands

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

huge patches for my entire tzone, really helps with oiliness

Posted on May 27, 2022

Packaging was as the picture and worked well on my acne