AU

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Avarelle makes the best pimple patches, I always order them. These come in a pack with pimple patches which are the same size but they’re perfect, not too big and and not too small, sometimes I even cut them in half for my smaller pimples. As always, I use them on a pimple that I already popped and they do a great job.

Salsawi
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love love love. Has a different sizes. It’s use is so easy and one of its benefit is it help to reduce pimples. Quality is good and suitable for sensitive skin too since it is gentle on the skin. Suitable for all ages. The package is good. Highly recommend it ❤️

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

2f4fb5f5-a1a0-4c18-bf90-409c85f5313c
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

These work really well. Surprisingly they even reduced the size of cystic acne too

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great patches. They help my daughter a lot. I will definitely buy again!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after use.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Normal quality. You can take. Price is acceptable

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Very useful and really works

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Didn’t really helped me . Only with the huge pimples.

4bb0ff3c-51df-4281-acba-6f030be42d8c
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I saw with my dermatologist that she uses such acne patches and decided to order for herself, having found a vegan alternative on iHerb. Indeed, with them, the pimple passes faster and most importantly, you close it for the whole day and do not touch it with dirty hands! The only thing I wish it was cheaper, but what can you do. So no complaints about the product.