AU

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Excellent Product!

I bought one for my uncle, after a week he's been having a good night sleep, I'm a nocturnal person so it's a no surprise of seeing him walking downstairs at 3am just to pee and that was a month ago, just glad this high quality supplement is so effective to him! Going to buy more!

it takes about 3 weeks approx to kicked in system but now after 1 month taking in started with 10-15× in a night ( there was a time 3-4x in 5 mnts of leaking) down to 3 x a night of pee big difference!

8ac15873-23ef-4e97-b850-49c82dbbb34b
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

it is very good and effective. l can feel the results gradually

52d00c4b-3943-4606-8c68-9148b3a4a0fd
Posted on Jun 22, 2021

For the first week and a half of taking these my symptoms got worse and I was waking up 10 times a night versus my previous 6 times, after this they really kicked in and helped me a lot I’ve been having the best sleep I’ve had in a long time and only seem to be waking up once at night which for me is a big deal. I was hesitant at first but I just ordered 2 more months supply I’m not expecting a miracle but I’ll definitely take what there offering as it’s helped me sleep again.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Just started taking, hope it works. Hate the getting up all night.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Not to bad, first try.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Hubby is impressed with this product

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Nice to cut out and or decrease my night time trips to the bathroom....🥳🤗👍👍

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

no any change

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It's the 12th day of eating. First of all, the pill size was convenient to eat. It was sealed well and the quality was good. I did not notice any dramatic changes in efficacy. However, it took a lot longer to go to the bathroom than when I didn't eat. Good results come out when you keep this product for one month, so I'll fill it up for one month and write down my impressions again.