AU

Posted on Sep 23, 2021
Excellent! Rescue

By far the best price and deal for phenazopyridine without prescription when you need to ease the UTI symptoms. Antibiotics take a day or two to fully kick in when you have UTI, so taking azo right away helps with urgency and pain. It can throw off urinalysis, so I recommend taking this AFTER you do your urine test. Also stains your underwear if you have a leak from UTI, so always use liner. It turns your urine to bright orange, so don’t freak out.

59dd6c7a-c6b7-4081-a831-aa9d521e3832
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I bought this product after seeing it recommended in a social media group. It's not available in my country and frankly, our options here are limited, at best. Can I just say this product changes how I deal with UTIs! I deal with them 'fairly' regularly and just to game this product on hand takes the sets away of having to get into the doctor immediately to get antibiotics (considering the situation in the world atm) and gives me a little leeway where I'm not in absolute agony.

78e19729-4e88-45fb-8f5c-c01627749995
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

Tried and true. If you're in pain, have these on standby! Quality numbing ingredients to benefit urinary stinging and burning relief. I'm about to pack them in a to-go bag and leave for the weekend. I get UTIs so often, ya never know! Size is easy to swallow for me.

Excellent! Amazing. What a relief! This urinary tract analgesic is very effective. It's a true God-send and I'm SO glad iHerb carries it. If you have to purchase this, sadly, you know the horror of urinary pain, and I'm sorry that you do. This product eases pain in both the bladder and urethra, even during urination. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good price and quite fast shipping to the UK when I was unable to get them from my usual place. If you are prone to bladder infections you need these as they give you chance to drink lots of water and get better without having antibiotics! I would recommend them to anyone I wouldn't be without them anymore, when I feel a bladder twinge I take one straight away and have lots of water, usually within a day or so I am back to normal. Very well packed aswell. Great service!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Azo urinary pain relief tablets are terrific in easing the burning and urgency of an UTI infection. It doesn’t Get rid of the infection it just helps keep the horrible pain away and gives you time to see your doctor and get the infection cleared up. I get chronic UTI’s for the last 30 years and antibiotics are hit and miss with me, I take d-mannose twice a day and it has helped keep the infections away until I forget to take it and the burning, bloating and urgency begins so I take the Azo tablets (2 days max) and double up on the d-mannose until pain is gone and urine is clear using dip stick tests to verify. I haven’t needed antibiotics for over a year now.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

THEY WORK! They really do. This is the only OTC medication (that I'm aware of) that works explicitly for pain of the urinary tract. Typical analgesics and NSAIDS do *nothing* for bladder and urethra pain. I keep at least one box of this in my house at all times. So I'll never be without it, just in case.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I carry a couple of pills in my bag just in case, as soon as any symptoms start a take them, they do the trick every time!

c9b48019-37db-49a3-9480-eb8e1c276a1c