AU

Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Recommended

Smells organic and only carefully crafted ingredients. Mild on skin, scent is awesome. My son is always a target of mosquito . I ordered this and im happy with the results. Quality is great . I love badger . This company is reputable. I put this on my son everyday morning and night or as frequent as i needed. Im happy with this purchase

e0455e7f-d4fd-426c-b4cd-18e6fcb93459
91460c06-dbc7-4f62-b503-6b7d632f05e6
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

After careful review and research from the internet, looking for the best organic anti-mosquito repellent, automatically the products from iHERB appeared from my screen. For a long time I’ve been using different products local and foreign, spray, cream,balm and others I finally found an organic formula for my weakness. I’ve been a patient of dengue twice and I’m very particular about any anti-mosquito formula. And this one I would admit suits not only my scent but is effective specially when putting it on the heart pulse area of the body. It’s obviously acceptable not only to me but also to my entire family. Apparently another batch of these products have been ordered. Unfortunately my first order went all away to my children and two granddaughters. The photo I’ll be showing is part of my second batch purchases.

59c16712-3bf5-480a-a1f1-b70e205e27c9
a2da0ef1-f725-430b-8bba-460ffc171cbb
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

i always use this, only this products works with me as an antibug, it smells good though. the packaging is good too, they place it in plastic so it won't leak. the size is good too, not too big so it's easy to carry in the bag.. good quality

57e9360d-5093-4893-829c-8069af4f2a1a
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

our favorite mosquito repellent🤗 we had used this for several years from my son in preschool till now he is in primary school. it's very good on my son's skin, bye bye mosquito, the best part is it's deet-free n it's certified organic..how a mom like me loves it much n much more🤗 not to forget the scent of citronella n lemongrass. my son loves da smell too. my son can bring to his school with the small size n i love the big bottle

32243cdc-51e2-41f9-9284-b191e2460419
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

l use this spray for all my children. Nice refreshing smell. Cares for my skin. Decent composition of quality and ingredient. Good travel size. Benefits me a lot as it repels insects and makes me feel relaxed me when outdoors. I use this frequently when outdoors as a routine. The packaging is also conveniently. I have significantly got a lot less insect bites since using this.

47b79122-24e3-42da-ac87-6e29f25f0519
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Just used it during our family camping vacation. It does work against all the described bugs. Did not work on Mayflies but it’s not supposed to I guess since it’s not mentioned on the label??? But It does repel mosquitoes and ticks very well! The size was good only for a 7 day trip, 2 adults and 2 kids. Overall very happy I discovered this spray!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This anti-bug spray is good, has a natural composition and is efficient as all the products from Sierra Bees. The size is convenient and the scent is pleasant but the problem is that when I spray it on my legs, the floor turns oily but it keeps away mosquitos and this is the aim of this product.

bb907adf-72cf-4b06-a019-74b3a3e0e897
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I love this product, it's working, and it has a nice smell as opposed to standard brands in this area which I don't particularly like. I have very sensitive skin, it didn't bother e at all, I spend 10 days on a island in Adriatic sea, lots of mosquitos and no bites. I will definitely continue using it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I am thankful for Badger Anti-Bug. I often work in the garden amongst hordes of mosquitos. It sprays gently and is easy to spread, It is not sticky or stinging to the skin. The mixture of plant oils feels soothing, and has a pleasant fragrance. Even on hot and humid days it remains effective for 3-4 hours.