AU

trigin
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Excellent results and value

This is a solid oil balm which has a gentle smell that dispels soon after application. if you are looking for moisturising effect, it would be better to use a cream or lotion. I used it on diaper rashes for a 2yo and it calms the rashes overnight, thumbs up for that! I also tried using on reddish facial skin suffering an allergy and it works to sooth and calm as well! I find it value for money and it seems to be able to last for quite a while. A great item to have at home for kids.

1683c8eb-fbb2-4b54-a6fb-263fcf07ac1e
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

smells great. texture is a bit hard requires abit of rubbing to induce friction so that it will melt but overall easy to apply. size is great, packaging is ok would be good if the cap are those slowly twisting out cap kind as this my child keeps plucking it out to play with it.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I was looking for something natural for my baby and myself . After much research I came across this brand and made a decision to get it and I absolutely love it. The consistency is like hard oil butter that you can scrape with you finger or a little spatula or something . The jar is quite small but it should last a long time. Smells really nice a natural and gives me a peace of mind that I’m not putting bunch of unneeded chemicals on myself and baby. Overall very satisfied !

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love this brand. The quality of the natural ingredients are amazing but it’s a balm so it can tend to run out fast. It’s easy to use and the packaging held great whilst it was shipped overseas to where I live. I’m grateful for natural products like this.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I love that this baby balm has organic ingredients. It has camomile which is very calming and calendula which is very healing. Very slightly scented, not at all overwhelming. It is packaged in a cute tin. The 2oz size is great to take along and you only need to use a little of the balm as a little goes a long way. Great for all skin conditions for baby through adult.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

calming balm for baby's delicate skin. we use this for after bath and generally any time baby needs a little extra moisture on hands and feet. An excellent quality balm made with nautral ingredients which has a pleasent chammomile scent. It also comes in a sweet reusable tin package, an Earth and human friendly product!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

This is the best thing i have used on my baby's delicate skin. It has great texture that spreads easily and smells quite pleasant as well. I have used other organic creams but this is beyond. He had a little reaction to some food and i started using this once the doctor cleared him. This cream immediately made the little rash better and i have ever looked back. Amazing product, amazing quality.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love love love. Keep ordering it for my baby girl. I use it literally on every part of her body - if she has dry skin or as a barrier cream on her butt. Easy to spread on the skin and doesn’t leave the oily marks on the clothes. Win win

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Great organic balm, even for adults ;-) It helps a lot for sensitive and/ or dry skin ( think psoriasis), dry nails ( psoriasis artritis). It protects my hands from the cold ( a plus whan you have the start of Raynaud's on your fingers/ hands). It's easy to scoop out with a finger and it melts easily on the skin. It doesn't leave stains and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

The cutest packaging! Useful for so many purposes. Because it's a salve, it has an oily/greasy feel on skin which is great as a barrier against the elements. For this reason, I gave this one to my daughter to use as a lip balm. She loves the cute picture on the tin. Subtle, gentle scent.