AU

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

EVERYTHING I’ve ever purchased from Badger has been absolutely perfect. The company has a lot of integrity. I love the scent, it’s high quality, easy to use and apply. They have 2 sizes so if you’re not sure, could always try. I bought a bunch and can’t wait to use them all up.

c64e27fa-65a7-44ed-a283-3ab908a882d9
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I like it so much Not strong smell Rub a little under your nose, onto your lips, your temples, or other pulse points. The aroma calms and relaxes, allowing for a peaceful transition into sleep. Like please انصح فيه انا حطيته تحت الانف و من الممكن تحطونه في مناطق النبض بدون مبالغه روعه 😍 لايك بليز

7d91c7d7-13a3-46dc-bb92-f316c424f252
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I love the smell of lavender and bergamot of this balm, the ingredients quality is very good as they are natural and certified organic. I feel its benefits as I feel calmer and helps me to fall asleep. The size is great and I think it will last me for a long time! I also love the packaging with the cute badger which is one of my favorite animals and the fact that it is made of metal so I can reuse it or recycle it afterwards. I will definitively buy more products from this brand!

07c63f5a-9bb6-47cd-b859-819f9b916737
Posted on May 30, 2022

Love this balm! I use it on my lips every night when going to bed so my lips dont get dry. It's got a nice relaxing aroma. I swear it helps me sleep better too...i have noticed nights i don't use it I wake up or do t sleep well. I had insomnia issues for a while and I got this to try and it truly helped out. When you are an insomniac you notice when something finally seems to help!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This was my first ever badgers balm product. I was a little skeptical until I tried it. I now use it at all hours of the day! When I’m feeling a little bit anxious or I have a tension headache I immediately apply this to my temples and sometime forehead and I see a difference almost instantly. I would much prefer to use this then to be taking paracetamol at a sign of a headache. It has genuinely gotten me out of panic attacks as well, apply and breathe deep.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I was diagnosed with insomnia and have to rely on sleeping pills just to sleep. However, I would still wake up tired as the medication only knocks me out. This balm is a lifesaver. It makes sure that the sleep I get is quality sleep and I wake up feeling refreshed. I have tried other sleeping spray before but they weren't effective. This balm works for me and I have made multiple purchase over the years. Now even my husband and children use it. A must have for us.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I wish I could have this as a perfume it smells so good. I'm not 100% sure if it helps me sleep but it makes me happy and I love that they have the tin containers that are so easy to reuse for other things. I hope they never switch the packaging it's so great. Thank you for not being packaged in plastic :)

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It smells lovely, but the scent is very mild, and is quickly gone. Having said that, it does seem to help my kids settle down for the night, and is useful for incorporating into their sleep routine. The balm goes on smoothly, our tropical weather no doubt helping to keep it soft and easy to apply. The organic ingredients certification is a definite plus point, and the tin I purchased (2oz/56g) is a nice size and should last us for a while.

699a87af-5e85-44e2-a384-378ccb0bd3b4
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Amazing! Best magnesium salt! High quality. Very nice scent. Perfect to use for relaxing bath. Packaging and size are very good, lasts long. It’s composition is very natural and helps stress relief, gives relaxed feeling. It suits for sensitive skin at any age. Highly recommended. For women better to avoid using during period.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like Badger products and I am glad that I found a good collection at iherb. Badger products use natural and organic ingredients. I feel very safe using Badger products. The Sleep Balm works well to relax and calm my busy mind. It helps to promote better sleep quality. The aroma is very pleasant too. It is so conveniently carried around.