AU

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This has become my favourite since I tried it. the quality is good. the ingredients is superb. I had tasted olive leaf peppermint before and It tasted almost exactly like this one. I'm so happy that I found this on iHerb. The packaging is great. when I showed it to my friend he told me that it looks expensive. I bought this and and it came 2 weeks after purchasing online and by the time it came, I was having a bad cold. It was difficult to breathe due to clogged nose. I sprayed it on my throat as directed. The taste is not aweful. I like its peppermint and leafy taste. So after spraying I oet it stay in my mouth for about 5 mins. and after that I drink a lot of water. It gave me relief and my clogged nose got better. I ordered 1 more of this because I wanted my sister to try it too.

4556b930-96c6-4bd3-9663-80d3474267ff
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I had a scratchy throat and a cough from the dry indoor air from the hot air heating system. My doctor recommended that I try Barlean's throat spray. It has solved my problem. It is very soothing and has a pleasant taste. No artificial ingredients. Very high quality. I will definitely buy again.

Lily
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love Barlean's brand. I have used different products of theirs for years. Olive leaf is good for a sore throat, the tickle of a cold. Easy to use and carry with you.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is my all time favorite! The best quality ever with natural ingredients! It aids quickly with with the neck pain. One thing I would like to be improved is the spray pump, sometimes it gets stuck!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I've been using this product for about 8 years. I have chronic sinus problems which causes constant sore throat problems. When they get bad I use this product and it helps.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

1st time purchasing it and was surprise at the taste and quality of it, i was concern of the taste but its great! ingredients are if quality as well!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I LOVE this spray - I use it throughout the day at the first sign of illness, and 9 times out of 10 I'm fine by the next day.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Amazing! I love it. When I feel a sore throat coming or my throat feels scratchy, I spray and it almost instant relief. Must have in every house. I love the ingredients and taste are great. The quality is excellent. I can feel the benefits almost immediately.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I had an awful sore throat that hung on for days and days. This spray helped the pain and dryness go away quickly. I love olive leaf for colds and sore throats. Thank you!