AU

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Good

Am not sure if it has an effect because I have not finished it and only consumes a bit at a time but I am happy to find a product like this here. i hope this is available in smaller quantity because I still have a lot and its coming near its expiration date.

bc81ae2c-5ea3-4582-aec0-200c4e0b752c
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Forti Flax adds tons of nutritional value to your dishes with amazing taste that's slightly nutty with a great consistency. I like to add this to my smoothies, yogurts, and granola. The package is also super convenient- a great sturdy bottle that lasts for a long time in my pantry.

Ordered this for my husband to add with his protein shake and he's satisfied with the quality specially the packaging and this is the first time we have bought a ground flaxseed that's in a container which is a big check for him he's impressed! Definitely will buy again, and this is known with good health benefits for cholesterol and has omega which is good for the heart. This is recommend! Thanks iherb! :)

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love this high-quality ground flaxseed and how it comes in a big container which lasts for a long time. I use flaxseed in a peanut-butter oat ball recipe which is like making my own protein bars, or sometimes sprinkle it on peanut butter or in a shake. 16 oz is a lot, so this is a great value!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I have been using Forti-Flax for many years now. It is easy to add to smoothies or put on top of cereal. Easy to store in its nice container. Every order is consistently high quality. My orders always arrive very quickly. Very good benefits and fiber to start your day.

StazFoods
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This is a great way to add flax and fibre to your baking or smoothies! The container is quite big, and it's recommended to keep it in the fridge to maintain freshness. If you add too much you definitely get a slightly nutty flavour to the muffin or smoothie (I also use this for overnight oats), but it's really a great supplement. It's already pre-ground but it's not fine like a powder (more like small flakes), but works really well in a number of recipes! Great value for money!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I have purchased this a couple times already and keep coming back. I find it's a good product. I purchased it to help with balancing my hormones. Flax seed is helpful. I use it in my smoothies. However, I let it soak for hours to get the most benefit and then scoop two tablespoon into the smoothie. It does fill you up. Good fiber source.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Quality seems nice, seems fresh enough. Packet.... Other than the fact it's sold in a mahoosive plastic container, seems pretty good to me! I have nothing really to compare it to so it's something I could comment on. Tastes alright, not particularly bothered about the taste anyway as it's for baking and my breakfast oats. Yet, hits the spot and the placebo factor is huge too! Hah!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

high quality, organic igredients, essential for my daily protein smoothies, i really like the bottle package makes it easy to pour it out and close.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I add a tablespoon or two to everything I bake. It adds lots of nutrients and a nutty flavor. My kids like the texture of the breads I make with it. Since it is ground, it digests easily so we can benefit from the nutrition.