AU

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Great omega

Great supplement, one of the only ones for kids high in epa as well as dha. Kids love the taste and is easy to administer. Ny rid feels have it and lemonade is their favourite flavour. Easy size bottle to store in fridge. Have seen an improvement in eye and skin health.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Ordered to my neighbour. They give to daughters one time daily. She saying a dood taste. I purchased with her recommendation. Taste is really good, my sons are love it. ❤

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

My kids absolutely loved rhis flavor. It doesnt have a fishy taste. Absolutely taste like lemonade or lemon candy! I can assure everyone that your kids will love this!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Very good, tasty, sweet lemon and my baby want to eat this. Keep to buy this and strawberry one. Told my friend to try this already

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Good value for money product. It really taste like lemon so children do not notice it is omega 3. It is fantastic for their brain development. I am so happy I found this product as my children do not like to eat fish. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My 2 year old drinks it straight. I have to mix it for my 6 year old. It will make the drink cloudy, but taste fine. A bit thick.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I give this to both of my kids. They cannot taste any fish at all! It's a great source of omegas without the awful aftertaste

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I don't have hard time to give it to my because my son loves it.. He said it taste like candy.. I think it improves his sleep and also his behavior was also improved...I will keep trying it...Thank you...

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I highly recommend this product!! Zero fishy taste! My picky eater brings it to me everyday with a spoon so he can take it and Ive seen some dramatic improvements in his sleep.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021