AU

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Perfect basic serum. It soothes and calms the skin and making it look so much healthier. Very light, watery, absorbs very good, doesn't leave sticky feeling, doesn't clog pores. Beautiful product, I think all the skin types can benefit from this, but especially oily and combo skin. Perfect for summer time.

d6be37fb-37ee-43a5-8bd2-c4ce0d3ca2f4
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

So far I’ve been loving this serum! I apply it to my face when it’s still a bit damp after washing. It makes my skin glow, and it’s a great base to apply lotion over. I think I will continue to repurchase, but will have to try the “Glow serum” first to compare and see which one I like better.

41d99ff7-a3c8-4f9b-9e3f-83c6471ef57e
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Its nice has no scents which is good I’ve used multiple times but I didn’t see much different with it Update; when i kept using it I started to see the difference my skin barrier feels more stronger and shiny this is what i wanted and no more lil white pimples after make up it really worth to try

3aa6f30a-3429-4d2a-9b11-19806ff5f069
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Use it only on especially irritated areas after toner and before any essences/serums since it’s very watery like formula, and wait for it to dry (happens very quickly) and continue with my routine. Has a scent of a green tea, the dropper is small so it’s easy to measure right amount of serum. However the package felt to me a little bit cheap😑 Great at doing it job. But still I will search for the alternatives, will use this one till not find smthng better

Posted on May 9, 2022

I absolutely love this serum, I have combination to dry skin so this serum works really great for my skin type it has no scent And is very lightweight it almost feels like a toner rather than a serum because of how thin and liquidy it is but that just helps it absorbs easier into my skin. The packaging quality of the serum is very unique as well, I’m not sure how to explain it but when you open it there is a section type of stopper at the base of the bottle that would catch any extra product that is stuck on the dropper and would stop it from leaking out when you pull it out if that makes sense, it’s a really great idea and I wish more companies would do it like this.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Great everyday serum for thin, very rosacea-prone, 30s skin. I have to use about five squeezes of the dropper to cover my entire face, which seems like much more than other folks are indicating. Absorbs well and does not pill with other products. Overall it seems to have a clarifying effect with some redness reduction. I don't expect miracles or medical-grade rosacea control but it certainly has a noticeable impact compared to other similar products I have tried.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This is a great serum for redness prone, sensitive, easily irritated skin. Its actually unscented! I use this in addition to the entire Etude house Soon Jung line, and honestly I don't know what I would do without these products. I've tried countless products for sensitive skin and they all end up irritating me in the end : cerave, le roche posey, Ren and countless others all didn't work. This serum is fast absorbed and provides soothing and a little glow. My only wish is that they made it in a larger bottle because I'm going to use it up so fast.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I use this for gua sha and I love it when ever I get a redness I use it and it calms down my skin Totally worth it btw the color of it is green and it smells good!!!

93a3a33a-f24a-41c8-ade8-c661e7e4118f
382bf689-3c73-4fe9-a3f0-2c673a419310
8778840a-e65c-4e2a-a7f9-d131f8a37b9a
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This serum is good quality. I didn’t really notice a scent, so if it has one it’s not strong. It is quite green. I don’t notice any green tint on my face, though. If anything, the green tint may help reduce my redness. My skin is quite sensitive, and one of the reasons I’m using this serum is to reduce redness, and it seems like it may be helping. The ingredients seem to be helping to calm my skin.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I can’t stop talking about how amazing this was! Quality, perfect, scent, good, size, perfect, packaging, 10/10 literally anything from this brand is an easy 10/10 for me. My skin is sensitive and this hasn’t harmed me in the slightest. I love how it feels on the skin and I’ve used it daily