AU

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love BWC products and this is great! First of all, I feel good about the fact that it cruelty free. It works well with my hair - does not leave it feeling greasy, nor does it make it all stick together. I have naturally curly hair and hate stuff that feels sticky/goopy. It also leave my hair soft, but does not weigh down the curls. Another plus is that is has a nice, understated fragrance - nothing overwhelming.

this product is perfect for frizzy hair and the ingredients are pretty safe 👌🏻 it makes my hair look so smooth and healthy. I strongly recommend.

3579d419-91df-4a4d-9762-ce415cb72463
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

It’s a good leave in conditioner that suited my curly hair even though it’s not moisturising but i liked it. I wil try to add a hair cream and mix it with it next time. ‎الكريم ناسب شعري الكيرلي مع انه ما رطب شعري بس خلا شكل الكيرلز مرتب. يمكن اضيف له كريم المرات الجايه عشان ازيد الترطيب.

Posted on May 23, 2022

this right here is an amazing clean leave in conditionner that could be used everyday and on kids hair the smell is a very subtle essential oil scent the texture is quite light but very moisturizing the quality is unmatched yall just buy it

Posted on May 14, 2022

This product had a lovely scent, natural ingredients and high quality. It is easy to use and the size is good value for money. It would work great for hair types that like soy protein and to get the most benefit from it I would use it lightly not too often. However, my toddlers hair needs moisture and not protein so it didn't work well for her.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

highly recommended! this is my 4th bottle & i really love it ! i recommend it for wavy - curly hair, it will give you the moisture that you need without being oily!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Great choice for vegans, my partner tried other brands but it looks like this one is working best for her along with the champoo from the same brand

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Very easy to use, smells nice, you get tons of it, and it's reasonably priced. Should be a winner! But as someone with very dry, coarse hair, it didn't quite do it for me. Might be best for those with more relaxed hair or don't need as much moisturizing power.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is my go-to leave in conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling light and soft, does not weigh it down, and smells really good with a lavender fragrance. A small amount goes a long way, so it is really value for money as well!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good size, Quality and packaging, I really love it I bought more than once it gives my hair volume and its moisturize my hair very well, I use it most of the times, it has a good scent