AU

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

quality is great ingredients are organic, taste looks good with my kid, use is great coz you just need hot milk. size is ok with its price, package is ok, benefit from organic is good, age of being served is a 6months and up. frequency of use is ok with my kid, he likes it, diet is ok, flavor well its organic, leafy,

31cf9793-dec2-4992-b1e1-c2493469354a

My kids have allergies to pretty much everything (egg,nuts dairy being the main ones). These little Melties are amazing. With only 3 ingredients, I don’t need to worry. They remind me of a prawn cracker the way the melt in your mouth. Full of flavour! Low key similar to a pumpkin pie. 10/10 and will 100% buy again

8d89b602-1381-40fd-969f-0a16d4309c13
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Tastes like real fruits with natural sweetness, my boy just love this. Size is perfect for travel. Resealable so I don’t need to transfer to another container. Glad to have found this product, great snack for toddlers, yummy and healthy.

7d91eb96-7dc6-4a2f-98a6-5e11ba62163e
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Kids in various ages of 2 until 5 were enjoying the snack - the serving size, the taste, the texture were appealing. I love the option to close the package Big plus is there's no problem eating it in the park, as the ingredients are not in the potential allergy list I would definitely buy it again

Posted on May 12, 2022

My 7 month old absolutely loves these - really love that they've got only 3 ingredients, great flavor, tastes literally like apples and pumpkins, and it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the packaging (zip lock). Would recommend for all babies who want to try something different to just crackers (or require snacks without wheat).

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It smells like a vegetable but taste great. My l2 year old is happy with this. Im glad that it also contains iron, calcium and some other vitamins that is good for little kids.

141a3a7f-8bf2-46b0-9408-1aa5e1491c29
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

My daughter, 13 months old, loved the flavor of these and I loved the convenience and quality ingredients. Only downside is the size of the package (pretty small), so it ends up being a bit expensive per serving. Warning, they will make the child's bowel movement quite orange, so don't be alarmed!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My 2.5-year-old loved these so much, she ate the whole bag during a short car trip. Love that there are only 3 ingredients (no sugar) and they are not messy at all. Perfect little snack!

Posted on May 12, 2022

best safest food for babies. no sugar added, no nasties. one of the best brands. my big one loves it. been hooked for their no added sugar n nasties even since first purchase. happy it's back in stock!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I think this is my baby’s favorite snacks, it melts easily in the mouth. I am going to order more from this brand when it is on special.