AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Großartig!

I bought it because it was cheap and has good ingredients. The tupe is very hygienic and only dispense a small amount. The tube is bigger than expected, so you get a lot of product. It is a rich eye cream but sinks in very quickly. I recommend using it for colder months. The eye cream has no scent to it and if you massage it in, disappears quickly. Quality is good imo.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My holy grail favorite eye butter. It’s my second tube that I have purchased my first one online but seeing iherb sell this eye butter with a reasonable price so why not. I have tried lots of eye products but the texture doesn’t make me want to use it again due to its heavyweight and stickiness. But be plain makes a difference one. It doesn’t contain fragrance, the packaging is made from recycle material (eco-friendly), it’s lightweight eye butter that doesn’t irritate your eye area as well as absorb well. Highly highly recommend don’t hesitate to give it a try, i also introduce my friend to use it too.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was expecting a lot from this product. I think its a good eye butter. It is thick, without scent and it did not irritate my sensetive dry eyes. I found it a bit too thick - so not sure it will survive a humide summer. But the ingredients are great and it moisturize very good the area.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's a good balm. I wish it were more buttery for my test, because the word butter was exactly what caused me to buy it, but it still good and doesn't cause irritation.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of the best eye butters I've tried so far. It's absorbs quickly and hydrates the skin. It's without scent and it doesn't not irritate sensitive eye skin.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it: neat packaging, hygienic and easy to dispense; improves fine lines and easy to absorb, just a tiny amount goes a long way, so recommend it!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I really like the rich texture and staying power of this eye butter. The way it is dispensed keeps things nice and clean, and it does not shine. Yay!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Rich, but not greasy. Leaves no shines. I am ordering it again.

d3ef63a5-9cca-4c1c-9858-6f2a830fd452
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Update: this caused me to have eczema on my eyes and Redness/puffiness after repeated use. It’s a bit greasy if you out too much but overall keeps my eyes moist all night. I only use it at night.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It’s have a thick texture it’s moisturize deeply I noticed in improvement in my fine line they seems less