AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Lovely Texture! Might Just Be My New Holy Grail Toner

I’ve only used this toner a few times, but I’m already a fan. I love the way it feels as you rub it into your skin, it’s so smooth. Very soothing, absorbs well, no stickiness even if you layer it on twice. It’s so hydrating, I’m satisfied.

a79f271d-a921-40ff-9631-9bd20eeb506b
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I've been buying this for a while but I never purchased it on iHerb until now. It is so much cheaper on here!!! As a toner, it adds a decent amount of moisture but I use it for acne management. Ever since using it, it seems like it has reduced the frequency of my breakouts and also helps any of my breakouts heal much faster. It has really helped at reducing the size of my pores on my nose too. Not the slightest bit irritating to my skin and actually makes it feel soothed. I have sensitive acne prone skin.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Love love love! This toner is exactly what I have been looking for! It’s calming and soothing and preps your skin for treatments after cleansing. If your looking to prep your skin before moisturizer or serums etc this is perfection. No drying or irritating, calms my redness. I could go on and on. Will def repurchase.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I ordered this toner for the second time. I just love how my skin is comfortable after I use it. It doesn't have smell so u can use it for sensitive skin. it is gentle and very moisturize. The bottle size is great, last long. It doesn't cause any brakeouts.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Like this toner. Very gentle. Feel my skin more moisturised and smooth.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Nice price, affordable Aim for calming the skin , good ingredients

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Studied the composition in advance, entirely with gentle ingredients. Soothes irritated skin!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Hydrating. Light with a bit of slip. Cooling and refreshing.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I like how this balances my skin out without that stingy effect some other toners have. Highly recommended!