AU

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is the best mask sheet I have used so far. It's not oily but moisturizing and smoothing for skin, which is amazing. The package is clean and transparent. I bought them for spots that just won't go away. They are not completely gone but my skin is much smoother now and the spots have faded a lot. I only used a box of these but I can see myself use it religiously from now on. Plus, the price for these is much better here than Amazon.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I've repurchased this mask over and over again and will never stop. the ingredients used are simple and effective. it contains a high concentration of cica amongst other gentle ingredients like glycerin and allantonin. I usually put it on for 20 mins, remove the mask and let the essence absorb, then follow up with a medium weight moisturizer (illiyoon ato cream) so that when I wake up my skin is super hydrated. wonderful product overall

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a nice mask with centella extract and panthenol for soothing the skin. It is deeply nourishing and has a cooling effect. Always use a moisturizer after the mask to lock all the hydration. All in all, sheet masks are great for the days when you want to relax and pamper yourself a little.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great product with a gentle formula for my sensitive and dry skin in the winter, very moisturizing with a light fragrance, soothing skin perfectly, and no bad reaction during the use at all, great quality. If it can make a scene free that will be perfect.

8872e370-f5e0-4e91-9983-12a0ddd07079
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great mask to add extra nourishment for your stressed out angry skin. Only wish it came with more serum in the pack. Was looking for calming properties without the added unnecessary stuff for my sensitive skin. Looking to use this at least once a week for better results. Overall great and did what I was looking for.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These are really nice, they are masks with a short and sweet ingredient list. They are nicely moisturising, and the mask doesn't dry out too quickly. It didn't make my sensitive skin break out.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It almost feels like a hydrogel mask with how viscous the serum is to this mask. Felt very cooling and soothing, and my skin felt very hydrated after

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love this type of relaxing face mask because it is so gentle on sensitive and irritated skin .. the pack design is so cute and nice

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Very good quality. Nicely packed and helped relieve my skin. I am getting the feeling that my skin is getting younger than my age every next morning after I use this.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It works well! Calms and hydrates a lot my dry skin. I'm keeping them in the fridge for a better refreshing and calm effect on my sensitive skin.