AU

Posted on Jan 10, 2022
LOVED this gel type moisturizer!!

I have sensitive and acne skin, so i try to use light weight gel that moisturizes and calms my skin After using it I was really satisfied on the texture and the effect it has on my skin!! Absolutely LOVE this moisturizer and will definitely repurchase after I finish this one 😊

a0b72a98-e7be-4ac9-8950-a76ad324b25f
208d2f25-0127-4fff-8b4e-c392da53ab0f
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

A thick gel, a small amount goes a long way. Still really light on skin. Calming and cooling. My only complaint is the size, too small. I've been using it for just a few days, will update after some time. I hope it will help my skin barrier and improve tolerance. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I am interested in cica care products, so I purchased this gel. It is such a nice starter in the morning, texture is very light so I think it is suitable for summer or hot/ humid seasons. Although the texture is very light, it hydrates and moisturize my skin nicely! It spreads well so I really loved this gel.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is my holy grail moisturizer. I really like how it has this watery gel like consistency + it is still very moisturizing. I have always been the type to enjoy a much lighter moisturizer.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great for oily skin and for summer time calms my skin in winter for dry skin not enough does not irritate my sensitive acne prone skin

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I loved using this product, feels amazing and it really helped ease my red and sensitive skin! However I had to keep applying the product bc the calming affect only lasted for 2/3h so I already used a lot of it, but being a water based gel I kind of get it haha either way I would recommend this to anyone who wants a calming and hydrating gel!

ce1d7853-d57e-4d7d-b7d7-52b0b8dd0903
5e143ea0-92cd-465d-959a-859005430a06
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I would normally wait until I've used a product on my entire face for some amount of time before writing a review, but I'm just too excited about this product. I've been without a moisturizer my skin will tolerate for the past 6 months, but that horror is over! Patch tested on face 7 days, first full application today. My skin finally feels hydrated! I did seal it in with a thin layer of an oil, so I can't yet speak to if it's enough on its own, but I could immediately feel the relief upon application, even before the oil. I will update this after I've spent more time with the product, but if you're looking for a sensitive skin, fungal acne safe way to put some moisture back into your face, this is a good bet! --edit-- This actually does give me acne. No idea why. But long-term I'm better off skipping moisturizer altogether than using this product, on its own or otherwise.

Under trial, fantastic ingredient list. Never saw such high percentage of cica, and Beplain one of my beloved companies, with wonderful and "new age" ingredient lists.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The cream is a typical type of gel. Cools, but leaves a light sticky cardboard. Odorless. Summer is good, but I won't buy it again.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I use retinols so I always need a good calming solution for my sensitive skin. This is Not it. It doesn't calm the skin at all. Gave it so many tries and it is disappointing. Maybe it is useful for other purposes that I don't know of, calming my sensitive and irritated skin is not one of them.