AU

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Bought these samples but they are only for one time use. The products are of quality and all are gentle on the skin. I didnt experienced any breakouts during that one time use. I thought they should have been abit more generous with the sample products to have a more lasting impression.

dcb15bb9-0756-4d2a-9fcc-964523c87916
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Personally I like to use samplers when I have a long travel so that my sensitive skin is still moisturized and nourished with this gentle skincare and I don’t need to carry crazy amount of bottles. Small size makes it so convenient! The package is recyclable which I like!

95668cfb-b8d9-4b8c-8827-8f6385fa342c
0db8e8e6-634f-4b38-b907-2549145ddbee
c8c0a05d-616b-4150-8e41-ba0a25b5acb1
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I just used this sample and I am literally wowed by how my skin feels! I applied them all individually to feel what each one did for my skin and I loved them all from beginning to end! I'm 53 and I find it hard to find products I like and don't make me breakout or feel greasy. I got online just now to order the full sized versions. My skin feels tight and smooth and hydrated. Yaay!

dc56a409-d5d2-48fd-a382-6854c09ddded
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is a very convenient trial size, the quality is great and with size I tried for only 1 dollar!!! I want to buy the notmal size. My mature face skin in my 51 years was very happy. I recommenden use this trial size for a special ocassion that ypu want to shiw a clean and smoth skin. The composition is natural for moisture and sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

What a great surprise these products turned out to be. I have tried my kit and I will be ordering full size products. My skin feels soft and looks clean and fresh. The cleanser is amazing, I love the way it foams up on my skin and it is really brightens it up. The ingredients are clean and gentle on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The calming gel and the chamomile lotion were great on my dry/sensitive skin after washing. I used them in the evening and my skin was very moisturized and soft in the morning. Packaging could be smaller but its useful for keeping track of the products you liked. Little to no scent.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Amazing set! Quality is good as always any item from iHerb. Tony package and size is good for traveling. I think it will be good for sensitive skin as well. Good way to moisturize skin and make it look better in gentle way. It also has nice flavor which I like

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

As a skin care newbie, this trial kit was a nice way to sample various award-winning(!) skin care products. They were gentle, as none of the products further aggravated my sensitive skin. I'm thinking about keeping the packaging in case I decide to purchase the full-sized versions (and so that I remember which order to apply the products)!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Unfortunately, I don't have a photo to submit, but I want to write a review anyways. I really enjoyed this sample pack. My skin absorbed all the products quite well. Everything felt light and I don’t think I remember too much of a fragrance. Overall, I think its a good way to test if the skincare products are right for your skin