AU
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Love this moisturizer. My skin is so much more hydrated since i’ve been using this and since it’s hydrated my texture is doing so much better. This is great for sensitive skin, my skin burns at everything that touches it but this hasn’t. No problems with packaging or shipping.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It is a gel texture not sticky kinda moisturizer. It's great for summer time since it cools skin down it's pretty light weight. It absorbs nicely. It doesn't feel greasy nor it leaves a shine on skin. I would say it's more suitable for oily skin. It feels like having nothing on my skin and I loved it. However, my skin has been reacting to HA lately so I'm trying to choose products that don't contain HA in their ingredients list so as much as I did enjoy using this product I will not buy it again. Either way I love this brand and it's philosophy of keeping it simple. I recommend it

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

It is medium weight/lighter moisturizer for daytime. Did not wow me, but does its job OK. I do not think the description of this as "gel moisturizer" or "gel cream" is valid. It looks more like regular lighter/medium consistency cream than a gel cream. From gel cream I would expect more hydration level than this one provides.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A light moisturizer. Great for oily skin and in general for summer days. A pleasant smell. Does not burden the skin. Can be applied over sunscreen without feeling overly greasy. Definitely a pleasant cream.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have acne prone skin that breaks out from nearly anything. I thought that this moisturizer would work well given the composition, but alas, it too broke me out. If you don't get acne from too much glycerin in a product, this might work well for you, as it does moisturize the skin.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Its super soft and i like the scent and the texture. Use small amount, its a high quality cream, i like it. Its a big tube enough for long time big size. All ages recommended. Pharmacist here 🙂 All seasons usage, all ages, moisturizes well. Benefits all kind of skin.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is my favorite moisturizer, and I use it repeatedly. I put it on before I go to bed at night and my skin is smooth the next morning.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Slightly sticky feeling on the face but gives a dewy not greasy feel, helps makeup stay. Will see longer term effect but so far I’m pretty pleased. Very nicely packaged. No scent.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

This product is so amazing and I highly recommend it for anyone sho has sensitive skin