AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love all the products in this set, especially the cleanser! I really was looking forward to the cleanser and it really exceeded my expectations! It is very nourishing. My face is smooth every time I wash the cleanser off with water. The other three are very calming to the skin and work for all skin types, especially combo to oily!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

i got this set after trying out the ampule & loved it. the aloe cream is great, skin feels hydrated & strached. the toner is ok. nothing great. still didnt try the face cleanser.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

The size is small, but you don't need much each time so it can last for a long time. I have sensitive skin and it felt amazing after one use.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great ingredients in these products, but the size is so tiny, probably only enough for two uses and that’s not enough to decide for me whether I like it or not.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I can confirm that the products composition is O.K, because no irritation happens after usage. It will be good to describe the sequence and frequency of usage of each product for best results.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

A wonderful set, excited to try out all these products. Will update my review later on.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Easy to apply and use, very convenient, feels great on the skin. Size is good even for a sample pack.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Good product, nice feeling on my skin, works just as I was hoping.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Really nice products, lightweight and comforting. Especially the toner. I will surely order full size.