AU

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

These are great to have around the house for when you need a quick, yet deep clean. They are effective with a lasting smell, yet gentle and natural enough to use on anything. I wipe my floors, counter tops and tables with them, and I am always impressed by the residue they are able to wipe up! If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The size of this is so much bugger than I was expecting, but oh my god do I love it. I started cleaning my walls, doors, drawers etc.. right away and it’s AMAZING !! I’m in love with this product I’ll definitely be buying again. My only issue was that is gets really sudsy and foamy when you’re scrubbing something, but it’s not sticky afterwards so that’s good

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love the scent so much better than the wipes I find in the supermarket that smell like chemicals. It cleans really well and is wet enough not too wet. I can use a single piece to clean the entire high chair of my very messy toddler.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Beautiful all purpose wipes, love the scent. It doesn’t get any easier than this. Cleans and cuts grease very well, will repurchase if on sale again.

Rosy
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I also use their Clary Sage spray and I'm very happy with how it cleans so the wipes are just as good but more convenient to use for certain surfaces. These wipes also have a very nice scent.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Love the smell not too strong & the packaging is good & practical

3c94ae5e-f479-4654-b676-23d240fc54f7
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Wipes are greatly hydrated and a little foamy. Good for cleaning general surfaces. Smells very nice after use.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It seems like a nice product. Waiting for it to come, and will update the review

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Love these. They are so effective! Subtle scent— I prefer the sage scented ones but these are nice and effective too

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I used it for my daughter chair it is safe , good a