AU

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
holy grail

best micellar water I've tried hands down. no scent, no redness (mind you I'm on accutane) no stinging especially not on the eyes, most importantly makeup is taken off well. might need a few extra drop for the eyes and stubborn lip. will repurchase. plus in my country the 250 mini bottle costs more than the 500 ml one so its a win for me.

06ff0987-86dd-4e92-acb6-71fab6069448
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

For me, this is the best miceller water ever, I’ve been using it for around a year and i have no intention of changing it. I have a sensitive, dry, acne prone skin. I use it to remove makeup, sunscreen, or just as a first step cleanser in hot summer days! I recommend it to everyone but if you’re someone who wears heavy makeup you might need something stronger. I like the size, quality and composition. The packaging is also convenient!

This is the most delicate and high quality micellar water that I've used. No bad scent, softest texture and no stains or sticky feeling on my face. And most importantly, it softly removes every kind of makeup, with no irritation for skin or eyes (although, we should try to keep it out of eyes). The size is also an advantage, it lasts for ages! The package allows refill to smaller travel size containers. Overall, very happy that I ever started using this micellar solution and it's always a part of my vanity desk!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Nice for red irritated skin. Recommended by dermatoligist Dr. Idriss on YouTube. Large bottle, nice packaging. I think dermatoligist "Dr Dray" on YouTube may like it, but just be alittle careful around the eyes. Although, I think it's very pleasant near eyes. so far Will see over the next 4 weeks to see if it helps with rosacea. Meantime, I give 5 stars.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very pure micelle water that cleans your face, including eyes, without the need to rinse. Does not irritate the skin. No scent or leftover film on your face. The size is very large, double the regular size (see picture). It’s for all ages, and a top quality cleanser. I use it morning and evening before applying my face creams.

d83f2fc3-11c7-4855-a46a-13f72efce744
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Been using this product since 2018…Theres no foul scent, actually theres no smell, just like water…I bought the biggest size of this product with no pump..I will keep buying this and i guess ill stick to this forever..I have no concern whatsoever with this product. I love the quality!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is the best makeup remover I’ve ever used. If u use only one time you will get obsessed with it. Go for the biggest size it lasts for too long. I prefer to take the regular package without the pump cuz it’s easier . This makeup remover is so soft on the skin and removes heavy makeup easily. It keeps the skin hydrate as if u have put a moisturizer. Simply perfect.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Love Love this! I’ve tried a Michelle Water from a different U.S brand and didn’t understand the hype hated the sticking residue. But then after watching some Parisian videos on the products the women in France use, I decided to give this micelle water from France a try! Seems the Parisians love this it’s a staple in their beauty routine and after trying it I understand why. I use it as my first cleanser to remove my mascara and lipstick and also to remove my sunscreen it does a great job without leaving a sticky residue or breaking me out. I have a big one in my bathroom and I carry a travel size in my bag that’s how much I love it. It’s definitely a must try!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

A really great cleanser!! I use it to do double cleansing and the face feels so nice. There in no scent which is great! The quality of the product is excellent. The thing I like about the product is that it cleans really well. The size is large and it's comfortable.