AU

Posted on May 13, 2022
Good

First of all, the bottle says it contains phenoxyethanol which isn't on the website... It does cope with smelly items (especially in hot water) even though it unscented.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Clean formula with no synthetic fragrance, would recommend!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I like this product. Cleans good.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great Product. recommended by Anthony William the medical medium

Posted on May 6, 2022

nice product

Posted on Jan 26, 2014

When I developed eczema I had to change everything. My soaps, shampoos and of course my detergent. Since iherb discontinued my favorite detergent this has become my second. A little bit of this goes a looonng way. I add a few drops of tea tree oil to aid in the cleaning and to give the laundry a light smell. It keeps the clothes soft and not starchy or dry. Will re-order if I ever manage to finish the bottle. Seriously, worth the price for the deep clean and the number of laundry loads you will get done.

Posted on Aug 10, 2013

This is great. It cleans dirty collars effectively. It truly is unscented. There are no mouldy smells on the laundry. Everything comes out just very clean and fresh, fresh, meaning, no fragrance whatsoever, just the clean fresh smell you get on clothes after you bring them in from the line. I use 1/2 capful and everything comes out clean. Like they say on the bottle, tough stains, just put a little on the stain and I leave it for 10 minutes, then wash. Even bringing this to the uk including shipping with dhl is cheaper than buying a similar product here in the uk. This is the one I have been looking for. Will buy again.

When doing laundry, I alternate between Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid, Free & Clear, Unscented and Method, Laundry Detergent, Free + Clear. Both detergents are great at cleaning filthy laundry without toxic chemicals and artificial fragrances, and neither product is tested on animals. It would seem, however, that Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid is a much better value: Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid, Free & Clear, Unscented costs 19¢ per load; Method, Laundry Detergent, Free + Clear costs 33¢ per load. I appreciate that it's so concentrated — it makes toting the bottle to the laundry much less cumbersome. The suggested use is "Only 1 oz Per Load!", but I always use more, not because it's necessary, but because of my own compulsion to see a lot of sudsing action. In all, I'm a satisfied customer, and I will re-order.

Posted on Aug 29, 2014

Love this Bio Kleen Laundry Liquid Free & Clear! This is what we use to wash all of our laundry. Everything comes out clean and fresh. Plus there are no harsh chemicals to irritate skin.

Posted on Nov 18, 2013

This laundry liquid works well in my front load washer. And the bottle lasts a long time. It's a good value, especially when you buy it at iherb. And I can't always find fragrance free laundry liquid at the health food store.