AU

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Excellent thin out mucus

This herbal preparation helps to thin out mucus and I find that my children recover from their flus faster if they take this. Taste is also ok for children! No side effects so far . Recommended!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

These were sold at my local cvs at some point time, but they stopped restocking it. So iherb is my saver. My kids are not fans of the taste, but it works and that is important. Not everything should taste sweet and fruity.

Don’t just rely to your doctors prescription as most of rx cold and flu medicine has a bad effects on kids. Try this medicine as your alternative! It really works!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Pleasant taste and helps speed up recovery of my child's running nose/congestion. Like that it is all natural and contains no nasties for our little one. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

Works great right before bed to help clear up my kids stuffy nose and keeps sinuses open and healthy. Make sure you already give them once they get the first sings of a runny nose and continue for days. You will see improvement fast. Should be completely gone after a few days.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This product helps for my daughter to avoid problems with her nose. It is very effective medicine!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It helps and does have only natural ingredients. Taste is mild and kids are ok with that

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have tried a lot of things, this syrup remains a favorite. really works and helps

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good to dissolve phlegm in children. Wish expiry date was longer through