AU

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Tastes ok!

I was expecting a nasty taste which would make taking it an ordeal but was pleasantly surprised. I began taking less than noted on bottle and worked my way up. So far so good. Looking forward to good results.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Excellent content, bearable taste which is a big plus! I also give child dose for my kids against parasites. Works well! Also has antiviral properties.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

My family has been using all of the BioRay products. My son has the greatest results, but I recommend using BioRay adrenal, liver and GI Support with this item as I detox. I have not experienced major die off symptoms, but increasing the dose does help while detoxing pathogens.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

1st time trying, took it for 2 weeks. started with 3 drops and gradually on 1.5 dropper now. no major toilet trips, but managed to go twice a day. felt light after 2 weeks. like how it make me feel. the taste is extremely bitter for me 😅

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

it’s working. My physician advices me to take it for 1 month. So, I took 2 bottles:for me and for my hustend. it’s one of the steps in detox programme.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Great quality, wide range herbal ingredients. Taste is not so great, but I didn't expect else from a herbal product. It won't last long if used as a cleansing protocol, due to bigger dosage.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

It's a great formula for immune system regulation and elimination of unwanted organisms. my daughter had a persistent virus, after using this product if resolved within a couple of weeks. easy to administer. Very bitter though, best if mixed with juices.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Been taking this for 9 months. It's bitter on its own but when mixed with a glass water it taste fine. Bought this to boost my immune system. So far, my family and I saw the benefits and an improvement in our immune system. This is a good quality product. We have the Artemisia plant but it is growing slowly. The extract taste the same as the plant but even more concentrated. Will repeat order.

59046e61-5c0b-4cb8-8676-3fac483c1482