AU

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Doesn't taste like anything. I put the drops in water and drink. Have felt a difference in my body, not in a bad way. Came well packaged, and I was impressed. ever since I started drinking, I have not had any side effects whatsoever. It has improved my digestion system and I don't really suffer from constipation. However, not sure if this helped me or is a combination of a change in diet.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I started to use it 2 weeks ago with small doses as mentioned on the bottle and now I feel it’s effect. I sleep a bit better, better mood and I woke up few times very sweating in the night, even had to change my pijama. I I crease my doses slog, once I had emotional issue after it, crying for a small reason. I hope that my body eliminates all what it doesn’t need…

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Giving to my son for around 2 months now, I don't know if it is a coincidence but he is becoming more engaged with the world and wanting to bring people in to a conversation. He has an ASD diagnoses and is 10 years old.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

First time buy NDF Bioray, hope it really can get rid of body toxins and heavy metal as it claims, just started using it, no feeling yet so far.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This product really works and I noticed a different when I used it. The product itself is reliable and does as it says it does. 10/10 recommend

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Slowly trying to detox the whole family. This is a good way to do it, as it is easy to use and it seems to work really well. I think if you include it in your diet you will have improvement.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Product arrived very fast. I have started myself and my daughter on the lowest dose and will build up the quantity each day. Very easy to hide in any kind of drink :)

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

What a helpful addition to our heavy metal chelation routine!