AU

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've had a lot of these over the years (due to losing them - not because they failed me). There's a reason I keep returning to them. They always do a great job of quickly mixing up any powders I put in because of the blender ball accessory inside. It's easy to clean and has a variety of colours. The only things I would change is having a lockable lid, but it clips shut securely anyway. I also don't like the plastic packaging in comes in.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

High Quality and very convenient. Wide and can be cleaned easily. Well sealed, no leaks. I use it to my protein shake. Two disadvantages: * If you don't clean it right away, the protein drink can "stuck" in the leads screw lines, which sometimes requires some effort to clean. * Wish the big and small attachment were one bigger attachment, so I can carry more powder in it (not a big deal)

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It is the best blender bottle that I have ever used!!👍👍 🔸Easy to blend the protein powder and other supplement 🔸Easy to clean 🔸Easy to fill in water 🔸Bottle looks super cool 🔸Good quality and safe for drink 🔸The boxes is connivence to carry the powder 🙆🏼‍♂️I will buy it again if there are different pattern! 👍Give me a thumb if you think the comment is useful

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Bought for my husband! Was pleasantly surprised how sturdy the bottle felt, it comes with 2 additional screw on compartments to put supplements and powders. The metal ball disperses and blends pretty well, lump free shakes! yay! Sometimes i also pack a small side salad with nuts and dressing separated in the compartments, it works pretty well for this purpose too :) Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Have been using this bottle for roughly a month, and its been fantastic. I take a portable serving of protein powder with me as well as other supplements in the portable container the bottle came with. The blender ball does a fantastic job of blending, used it with both water and milk and the results are great!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Omg! This product is genius! I can store in it the daily portion of protein powder, any aditional supplement in powder that i take (like spirulina or maka) and my vitamins. The blender is awsome and i take it every day with me to work. So worth it for the price. If u need a blender, don’t hesitate to buy it

Simply the best bottle in the world, I've been using one of 450ml for more than 1 year and it has never leaked even with pure water. Quality 5 stars, perfect fitting of each piece, comes with 2 compartments to put your whey protein creatine glutamine and another separate one for capsules that is fitted separately inside the bottle. Very resistant material. Anyway, the best Fit bottle in the world. It fulfills what it promises. Buy without fear. Better Cost vs. Benefit...I recommend 100% to iHerb members.

c34e7c61-0b4b-42bb-a8be-41e7b26db195