AU

Posted on May 15, 2022

We are enjoying these snack crackers. They have a very cheesy flavor and we eat them with avocado or other spreads. I don't taste the almonds in them, probably becuse of the other ingredient: the cheese. they are a nice quality and don't crumble as other crackers do. I wish the package size was bigger and I'd be able to use it for other things.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

It’s very crispy and full of cheddar cheese. I couldn’t stop eating once i opened it. It’s a healthy option for cracker.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Wasn't sure what to expect but theses are lovely. Nice and crisp, with cheesy flavour. Knowing almonds are in them makes them really healthy.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great product never had any problem with shipping or packaging I always received quickly and well packed if there was ever an issue I herb took care of it promptly.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Delicious product! Actually tastes like cheese flavor! And great crunch! Not SO many per box, but I wasn’t disappointed. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on May 30, 2022

A really delicious gluten free snack. Not too salty, really crunchy and relatively healthy. Worked great with a cheese platter.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nothing bad to write about for this product. Seems good!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It is tasty but very firm.It would be better if it was softer.

Posted on May 8, 2022

A healthier version of regular cheese crackers, not a massively strong flavour, but tasty enough.