AU

Adebie
Posted on Sep 20, 2021
Great B Complex!

I really love these B vitamins! They go down easily and supplement my body well. I even had my levels tested and they were off the charts good! I will definitely order these again over any other brand. Happy with my purchase. The only thing I wish is that vitamin manufacturers could find a way to omit fillers. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

This product is high quality! It comes in a glass jar and has high concentrations of different B vitamins all in one pill. Easy to swallow. I take it every morning as it keeps me energetic for the whole day and helps with metabolism. I realized that my mood became much better after using it. Highly recommended!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

This product is vegan and gluten-free witch I love. The pills do have a funny taste before you swollow, but it really doesn’t matter. They are full of vitamin B and will do a great thing for your body if you are a little low in vitamin B. Bluebonnet is one of the best brands when it comes to quality in vitamins.

Posted on May 1, 2022

My husband's doctor recommended this product based on his recent bloodwork test. We'll see if he shows an improvement at his next visit.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Easy to take, has all the B's you need in great quantities. After looking at the ingredients of many I chose these to be the best for me. Also a trusted brand in a glass jar. 3 months with 10 days spare for the next delivery to arrive.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

B-complex helps people use nutrients from the food they eat, so it's great for individuals who have problems with absorption. Bluebonnet vitamins are great because they usually don't put any unwanted fillers in their products.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Considering that taking vitamins B in complex is not a good idea in general, this product is probably one of the best alternatives if you don't want to take vitamins one by one. I feel very energetic after taking it , so I wouldn't recommend to take for a night.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

an excellent complex for maintaining health for the whole family with a pleasant taste

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

quality product without corn, gluten, wheat and other ingredients, it would be good increase size to 180 capsules, potency of folic acid is good,