AU

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very good product. I love how it is vegan and comes in capsule. For people who often forgets or is lazy to consume ones in powder form, this product is very handy for pre/post workout consumption. Highly recommend this vegan friendly product.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I find them fantastic for my workouts with an excellent quality / price ratio

Posted on May 9, 2022

good quality and ingredients. perfect size to swallow and well packed package. I hope I would get some benefit from this.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is the best BCAA on the market !!! you will definitely increase your muscles.

Posted on May 6, 2021

I detected too low BCCA in my body and decided to supplement as the amino acid do play role, both essential and non essential. In contrast to some other AA I tried, this Bluebonnet formula had no side effect onto me, as heavy stomach, etc. Hope this helps.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

good product, we have been buying it a few times

Posted on Mar 21, 2018

I always take 4 capsules after waking up. And 4 capsules before sleeping. But I think that I do not need it anymore. Just your diet is enough to get enough BCAA. It is just a marketing trick I fell for but the product is in my opinion good because I did not saw difference and that is mostly of the time a good thing. Just eat allot of veggies for your protein because to much meat is not good for you body. It does not digest that well some meat meals can be stuck in your colon.

Posted on Feb 4, 2017

These are the cleanest BCAAs I've found. Not only do they check all my perquisites (gluten free, vegan, soy free etc.), they give me a great energy boost during my workouts! Recommended dose is 4 caps before and/or after working out but I find 6 caps 30-45min before working out is perfect for me.

Posted on Jun 19, 2016

this product is a godsend. I take plenty of BCAA in powder form/milkshakes during my workout..but wanted some easier to pop after my workout. most of the other BCAA tablets use gelatin but I don't take beef due to my religion. so I was super glad to find this :) seems to work the same as my other BCAA products