AU

Posted on May 3, 2022

I have used bluebonnet products for some times. No complain and so far so good. This one in particular I like because it shows improvement to my skin

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

My hair stopped falling soon after I started taking the capsules. My nails used to be very brittle - they are stronger now and don't chip easily

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Delivery came very quickly. I've been using Bluebonnet products for a while. They have quite a few vegan supplements at a reasonable price.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I like that each serving includes more than just selenium. I like these!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Very nice product, my immune system is better and is convenient, will recommend

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Perfect combination! Ordered also for my parents. I am taking it in complex with other vitamins and i feel myself better .

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

My doctor recommended this to help with a chronic condition. To be honest, I really didn’t think I would be able to tell a difference; but it actually has helped significantly. Will definitely continue to purchase it.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Loving it so far, felt the effect on my hair and skin.

Posted on May 25, 2021

And I found the coolest tanning complex after going through the entire iHerb! It combines everything you need to sunbathe and reduce sun damage. This is beta-carotene at a dosage of 12.500 per 1 capsule, selenium, vitamins E and C.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

doctor prescribed it for my thyroid. its good