AU

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Magnesium is literally one of the most beneficial elements you can take. I find specifically this one to be well-tolerated and high quality. You may take it for years on, leaving short breaks. The tablets are quite big, but not impossible to swallow. The product doesn't cause me any gastrointestinal problems whatsoever. It helps me sleep better and manage stress successfully. It's also good for your muscles. Overall, a nice product.

a42ee49e-b4df-445e-a0fe-1d61b691b832
a5024746-6963-4f6b-a841-bb0b41cadcb2
710ba22f-809c-4010-af37-355415fb09ee
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

literally the only supplement that helps with my constipation issue. i've been taking two every night for the past few years. was worried there would be other side effects but i've been to regular health screening and haven't had any other mineral imbalances. so i guess it's safe for long term consumption as long as you keep to about 400mg a day.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I chose this magnesium over others because it is supposed to cause fewer troubles to the digestive system. I take magnesium in complex with p-5-p (B6) of the same manufacturer. So far no side effects. The capsule itself has no smell, is tasteless and big. Keep in mind if the size matters. The length of the capsule is around 2,5 cm. The package is great. I was worried a bit about glass bottles traveling around the world, but everything was fine.

Please buy BlueBonnet! (So I know they will be profitable and I can always order from them!) I have multiple food allergies which cause me to have nutritional deficiencies. Not only can I browse their site with filters that protect me from my allergens, but they're also the highest quality I've ever tried and I've tried over 10-15 brands. I'm so thankful I found them, it changes how I feel and there's nothing better than feeling healthy! I can tell if a vitamin or supplement isn't high quality because when I get my regular levels checked I'll be low. I've never had that issue since I switched to BlueBonnet.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I take three of these in the evenings to help relax for sleeping. Many of us are deficient in magnesium and it is important for so many things! This formula does not affect my gut or bowel movements and also helps with muscle cramps (mainly leg and foot) with Keto. Also bysglinate is the most absorbable form.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

There are perfect for my needs. I haven't had any leg cramps since I started using them. I love that each capsule has 200 mg of magnesium. Once of the highest I have found without having to use the powder, Definitely recommend this for pure magnesium without all the fillers.

Ornexi
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great quality, package lasts for 2 months, cuz you need to take only 1 capsule per day. Magnesium helps to reduce joints pain and muscles tenderness. The size of capsules is normal, doesn't have any taste or smell.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Been taking magnesium for years helps replace what’s lost do to stress and inflammation. It’s a really important supplement when you have high blood sugar.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Good quality! I hope not to be out of stock when I need purchase it. Since I take this, I take good deep sleep every night.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love this chelated magnesium because it is effective and non irritating to the stomach. I know this magnesium works because I get leg cramps if I ever go a few days without taking it.