AU

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I had been taking calcium without magnesium and was experiencing crawling sensations in my calves at night. I switched to this formula and that stopped

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I think the tablet is quite a big size, so I had a hard time to swallow. Also, I felt some smell after took it. I don't know how I explain the smell but I don't like it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I received it quickly it was nicely packed. I really enjoy it. My leg cramps have vanished. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love this supplement company. Calcium is well absorbed from this manufacturer. Thank you)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The vitamins are good, but the size is too big.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I had never tried the caplets just the gel caps. I came across your site and the price was really good. I really like the caplets, I take them before going to sleep at night and they really help me sleep!

Posted on Dec 21, 2020

The most important minerals working together for you, bringing excellent health to your heart, bones and muscles. Good for people who suffers from chronic fatigue it is so helpful.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Can't really say how good are those, since I'm using a bunch of supplements, and I can't quite distinguish the effect of one to another. It's a big bottle, lots of pills :)

Posted on Aug 6, 2022