AU

Posted on May 4, 2021
Cantaloupe Melon Extract (BlueBonnet)

I am taking the BlueBonnet Cantaloupe Melon Fruit Extract in order to break down the calcium deposit in my aorta. I still don't know if it actually works. Hopefully my next echo cardiogram will prove it. Other than that, the product seems fine. (I am pretty sure it is beneficial for me. )

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I was taking powder type SOD before. I think this is as good as the one I was taking before.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Good !!!

Posted on Jun 30, 2012

I was interested in the prospect of a supplement that had the potential to reverse my graying hair by reducing peroxides in my body that could be bleaching out my hair from the inside out. I took GliSODin for 6 months, which was ample time to determine that my gray hair did not change back to brown. More disturbing to me was that after taking it for 3 months, I was diagnosed with an anal fissure. I did not have a history of them, nor of any kind of gluten intolerance or coeliac disease (a reaction to gliadin, which GliSODin contains). I might have considered it mere coincidence, but the fissure did not heal while I continued to take the GliSODin for an additional 3 months. I was waiting to see if it would effect my gray hair. After quitting the GliSODin, the fissure quickly healed. I concede that my experience is anecdotal and I could just be unusual in my reaction, I am confident it was a result of the GliSODin. I have taken super oxide dimutase before without difficulty, so I attribute my unfortunate reaction to the gliadin. It is embarrassing to talk about it even anonymously, but the colorectal surgeon I saw was recommending surgery, so I wanted to share my experience in hopes of helping others avoid similar problems.

Magda
Posted on Jan 23, 2021

not sure if it does anything

Posted on Sep 18, 2010

Is good brand but I don't feel nothing so I trying now Life Extension SODzyme with GliSODin & Wolfberry.

Posted on Feb 16, 2019

Excellent.

Posted on Mar 31, 2012

I shall order again.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this because it was said to be good for blood circulation. Packaging and delivery were good, and I look forward to eating it consistently and having a good effect.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I bought this product because I liked the SOD. First of all, it is difficult to say that it has just had a great effect, but it seems to have worked when I saw that I had a healthy life without a cold when I ate this. Lately, there is a lot of talk about having a cold or something, but I want to try it as a prevention of my nose xx. The price is a bit expensive, but I'm going to try it for immunity.