AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This is a high quality ingredient. The powder is fine. I use this for my gut problems and it works well. Taste is very slightly salty.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I'm getting good results after taking it It tastes good, too

fc3c6b7a-6771-4ab0-876c-f0374d47337c
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

First, i think it's quality is awesome, it works well. and it's price is resonable.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

User friendly and effective. I enjoy taking this supplement. It helps me feel healthy and maintain my nutrition routine.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I like bluebonnet products because I think they use quality ingredients. My family could tell a real difference in using this product for digestive issues.

Posted on Jun 16, 2021

I used to take this daily however now, like to have it in my cupboard for any tummy issues that might arise. It’s been a staple for years.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

The best for gastritis and other gastric issues. I only need to take a very small amount for the powder to work. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I feel better after using it

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

One of the few L-Glutamine powders with the top quality AjiPure ingredient

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

My husband asked me to order this and he’s having his 2nd bottle. He said it’s good and it effects right away to him.