AU

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
High quality supplement

Given the name of the brand, at first I thought that Bluebonnet sounds like a weakened and diluted supplement for kids. As I kept taking it and familiarised myself with, I realised that not only is not weakened or diluted. In fact, the quantities and concentrations are good and the ingredients are pure. I am happy with the brand and this supplement. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

I forget why I went with Bluebonnet originally. It might have been due to their bottles comprised of glass and metal. Glass stands a better chance of being successfully handled and recycled in the waste stream as opposed to plastic. But for economy I am using the NOW Foods equivalent in the 120 capsule size for economy reasons compared to Bluebonnet. The NOW Foods one is ranked #1 in Tryptophan and I am impressed with all the NOW Foods items I have tried. The Bluebonnet one was an effective capsule though. I take one 500 mg capsule daily in the evening for improved sleep. The environmental noise is challenging but a little Taurine, Melatonin and Tryptophan are very helpful.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I bought this locally but iherb price is much better! Helps me sleep..

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Great. I take one before bed sometimes. It helps me to sleep well.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Not tested yet I’ll update my review later

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It's a good product. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Bluebonnet is a great brand. I love their Whey protein regular flavor. As for this product, I didn't really notice a big effect, but I trust the brand.

Posted on Dec 25, 2017

It is the free form and works well for me. My labs came back with high tryptophan levels after taking for some time. This is the best, and I generally trust the brand. I check each support for the additives, this was is benign and works well.i take two to three at night. In the beginning took 3, three times a day to get my levels up. Calming for me. This is the only brand I trust right now, and it works, not gonna fix it. Worth the extra bucks..

Posted on Apr 1, 2017

L-Tryptophan is an α-amino acid that is used in the biosynthesis of proteins. It contains an α-amino group, an α-carboxylic acid group, and a side chain indole, classifying it as a non-polar, aromatic amino acid. It is essential in humans, meaning the body cannot synthesize it and thus it must be obtained from the diet. Tryptophan is also a precursor to the neurotransmitters serotonin and melatonin.

Posted on Mar 13, 2017

I have taken this L-Tryptophan now for two years. Dr. suggested it to help with RLS. Two caps taken at bedtime relaxes me and helps with sleep. I also take a slow release melatonin. My daughter also has now been taking same L Tryptophan for a year and will not go to bed without it, I recommend it.