AU

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like these vitamins. They are a capsules and much easier to take than hard pills. The hardest part about taking these vitamins was getting them out of the hard plastic wrapper that it was package in. And I was pleasantly surprised that they are in a glass bottle. One daily is all you need. They also have increased my appetite, which myself and husband both needed because we are underweight. Nothing excessive on the appetite but I have noticed it some. Haven’t had any issues taking them but as with any vitamin I always take at meal time. I do believe they help with my energy too. I am 60 and a lot of days I work around the clock. As of now I would buy again.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Really miss these if we don't take one daily. One of us takes iron separately as the other one of us has an issue with too much ferratin.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

After years of trying to find a great Multi-Vitamin, I now have found them. My favorite Multi-Vitamin went out of business and I was wondering if I would ever find another. And BB actually exceeds what I use to buy!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Excellent multi vitamins. I think it gives you much more than any other company for a better price. Please note that serving size for other comapnies if often 2 pills and here it's just 1 pill.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

High level of vitamins and minerals in this product. Haven't found anything of this level in this price range before

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

another good multi in the market. love that they come in capsules instead of tablets.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

I like it that in just one dose you have all the vitamins and minerals on it. Chelated minerals which is much easier for the body to absorb 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻.

ab6424c2-cb76-4974-bc66-23c2828cde10
Posted on May 1, 2021

I've purchased these vitamins before, and glad to see them sold here too. It's a great price vs. where I've seen them before (Whole Foods and Sprouts Market). No digestive upset with these at all.

Posted on Apr 7, 2021

Complete multiple in one capsule. I have been using this for quite some time and I love having all of my added nutrients in one capsule, once a day. Bluebonnet Nutrition sources their ingredients.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

Great multi-vitamin. Without iron which is what I want. RDA of the essential nutrients and enough B-Vitamins for most people. Capsules and vegetarian and not too large to swallow for me. Comes in a glass bottle.